I put this list together for my Spain Yoga Retreaters, but applicable to all hot weather yogis!
Sun Safety & Health
- Sun cream & After sun
- Sun Hat
- A refillable water bottle
- A few basic medicines – aspirin, after sun, plasters etc
- Bug spray
- Yoga Clothes - loose and light!
- Loose casual clothing for pottering and dining
- There will be two evenings where we open up the tikki bar and have a (veggie) BBQ - feel free to bring a nice outfit or two if you desire!
- Trainers or comfortable walking shoes depending on if you are planning to do some pottering
- Sandals/flip flops
- Swimming costume
- A sarong or small towel for the beach/sunbathing, and mopping brow during hot yoga!
- Books, magazines, sketchbooks, paints, crafts, sewing – any projects you enjoy!
Paperwork & Money
- Euros for tikki Bar cocktails, trips to the beach, lunch in Aku Aku on arrical day and airport transfers (if paying in cash)
- Travel insurance forms – as always, it is advisable to have travel insurance to cover those pesky ‘force majeure’ like cancelled flights or lost baggage.
- Phones and chargers
- Adaptor plugs